Frequently Asked Questions About DRIs
Click on a question to link to information.
1. What are the thresholds or limits for DRI-sized projects? Ch. 28-24, F.A.C.
do I determine whether or not my proposed project is a DRI Florida
Administrative Code (F.A.C.)? Rule 9J-2.016 ,
3. Is there a DRI application fee? Rule 9J-2.0252 , F.A.C.
4. How do I extend a build out date
or make other changes to an existing DRI? Ch. 380.06(19), Fla. Stat..
5. Is there a fee associated with a NOPC application? Rule 9J-2.0252, F.A.C.
6. How do I determine if a
project is built out? Ch.
380.06(15)(g), Fla. Stat.
7. How do I abandon a DRI? Rule 9J-2.025C, F.A.C.
8. What’s involved in a pre-application conference? Rule 9J-2.021, F.A.C.
9. Is a biennial report required? Rule 9J-2.025(7, F.A.C.)
10. What is the fee to review an Annual or Biennial Report? Rule 9J-2.0252(2), F.A.C.
11. How big a change to my project makes it a Substantial Deviation? Ch. 380.06(19), Fla. Stat.
13. Do I have to count existing development towards the DRI threshold? Rule9J-2.016, F.A.C.
16. What changes were made in the 2008 legislative session?